STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

mmmm

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I have been going through the new prospectus of My atm, listing towards end of year. They operate two business My Atm sell atm to whoever. Aussie atm acts as an "deployer/manager" finds sites etc. Aussie contracts ICash to provide "Switching, Installtion, Maintence etc"

My Atm have "sold" 1350 atm. Aussie have "deployed" 474

They sell the Nautilus Hysung business hrs model for $14k (these are atm which are in envoiroments where security is present and are emptied at the end of day) they also sell the Cashpod made by NeoIcp for $20k which is a "level 1" machine and is more secure. They claim they gross $2500 profit each sale

My Atm are floating their combined business and offering 10% of stock to raise funds to (amongst other things)purchase smaller deployers wanting out.
    This is my interpretation of what i have read in their prospectus, read it yourself to form your own opinion.

I agree, that there has to be and is a major consolidation going on in the atm industry. I believe the Cus /Icp deal is a furfie. I think Icash may well do a deal to spin off their machines/sites/contracts in Australia to My Atm, and at the same time tie up a deal to provide operational services for a % share of transaction fee. This would explain why Pulse was brought on-board.

So that would leave Icp with a non-risk business here in Australia/NZ selling their machines to My ATM, and others, plus providing an "Vertically intregrated operating system" for sellers and deployers. Effectively keeping away from the retail end which My Atm seems to be doing well at. My atm (with ICP atm would have 3000 ?)may well be a major threat to the business model Cus has and may account for their fall in SP

That would leave NeoIcp in Korea. It is again my guess, based on the often reiterated statement as recently issued by TT "Icash is presently considering all its options in connection with enchancing its value in its subsidiary NeoIcp", a listing of that Korean Business. That would allow the origanal directors to have a way out and ICP to realise the huge asset value we own in that company. 620 machines a month!!!!!! Production at full capacity,
    If the cash pod sells here for $20k retail. lets assume landed here for $15k x 620 thats pushing $10mill a month coming out of our factories!! Retail investors in Singapore will want to invest in a growth story like NeoIcp,imo.

None of the above answers all the questions we have about why the sp continues to slide. (It does explain though why management/directors have not been buying to support the stock)
    The sell off by Union Pacific and the fact that 60% of stock is held by small and retail investors, plus a micro-cap, (added with a lack of imformation coming from management, who have litle money on the table) all go to produce the current sp. imo

This slide though has ignored the excellent results management have produced both here and in Korea, which exceeded broker expectations!

I cannot imagine JM facing an AGM in about a month with the SP as it is today. (all those sophisticated investors who bought in at 5 and 5.5 !!!) I believe there are many deals been done right now as i type, and i continue to hold (even though my small investment seems to be turning a shade of pink) because fundamentally ICash is a growing profitable company.

All my own opinion DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.