MMN macmin silver ltd

mmn response to my email of 23 feb

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    THIS WAS THE EMAIL I SENT TO MMN HOPING TO GET SOME RESPONSE TO THE ORIGINAL POST MADE BY FINICKY.

The following email was posted on a public share forum a few days ago.

As a current shareholder I would appreciate any comments management may have.

I am not interested in any of the opinion based material but more with the figures in the analysis regarding purity of product, costs of production, monies received from sales etc etc.

Having been a holder of MMN stock for years now, I have followed its fortunes with intense interest obviously, but always focussed on the big picture ie the rising price of silver and its scarcity.

With the price of silver now touching $18US, it would be an understatement to say that the MMN share price has not received the full benefit from a dramatically rising silver price.

I would appreciate any comments management would care to make regarding aspects of the company and its future prospects other than those already addressed in market announcements.

Shareholders are rightly concerned by the performance of the share price and would appreciate management providing some positive comments regarding MMN.

THE FOLLOWING IS THE REPONSE :

We have taken note of the comment and analysis.Macmin is committed to continuous disclosure policy as outlined by ASIC ASX and releases information accordingly

Best Regards

Denis O'Neill

Everyone can draw their own conclusions but mine are not even printable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.