MMN macmin silver ltd

Luvthestrat, there is nothing wrong whatever in putting those...

1. 568 Posts.
    Luvthestrat, there is nothing wrong whatever in putting those questions to the management of Macmin. Unfortunately Denis O'Neill has been assigned the role of replying - or more correctly ignoring or fobbing off - inquisitive shareholders. He behaves like a copper, parking inspector, or forum moderator when you start questioning the fundamentals.
    Are retail shareholders being treated with contempt by this man when they bother him with questions about how their investments are going? With a cool head, I really believe so.
    I've noticed generally that the first step that someone takes before ripping you off is to find and cultivate a disrespect for you.

For your amusement here's an exchange I had with Denis O'Neill about a year ago. Remember the lengthy delay in getting the environmental protection agreement for Twin Hills finally signed off on by the bureaucrats? I had written earlier to Denis at more length asking why Macmin in its announcements had not stated clearly and unambiguously whether process plant commissioning could continue against an uncompleted EPA agreement.
    Just like the recent examples of powder purity, price of sales, and feedback from customers, they were skirting the nitty-gritty in the announcements - the main thing that holders wanted to know.
    No answer from Denis. So then I tried a blunter approach, which produced the result below:

re: my conversation with Denis
    Posted By: finicky on 6/03/2007 1:12:04 PM
    Disclosure: Position | Short Term: No Position | Long Term: No Position

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, 5 March 2007 10:59 PM
    To: Macmin Info
    Subject: production without formalised EPA authority?

Is Macmin able to begin the leach without the completed authority from the EPA?

Regards

finicky Todd

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

subject: RE: production without formalised EPA authority?

Yes.

Regards

Denis O’Neill
    Managing DirectorMacmin Silver Ltd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.