MMN macmin silver ltd

mmn still sliding short sellers, page-15

1. 2,213 Posts.
    Well I for one can't ridicule PW for buying MMN @ .20 earlier this year because I too thought that it was good buying.

As far as the depressed share price goes MMN ain;t in the boat alone. Take a lookie see around. CTO,IGR,SBM, I could go on, but you get the point.

It really boils down to this. If you think MMN can turn it around and start ramping up production then the current market cap is DIRT CHEAP. If they can get anywhere near targets over the next 12 months then the share price, whilst not maybe a 10 bagger is def a 5 bagger.
    If you think they can't turn it around then they have problems.

Let's also not forget that in MMN's favour, silver is likely to hit $30 or higher within 12 months. That's gotta count for something regardless of how down on MMN you are at present.

Lastly, how somebody can say that ATV is a way better option that MMN at this point in time is beyond me. ATV have nothing other than a few drill results. It's all in front of them. Sure MMN are struggling with ramping up, but who is to say that ATV won't experience their fair of problems, not to mention that they have a whole lot of $$$$ to get there. Sounds like blatant pumping to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.