MMN macmin silver ltd

mmn still sliding short sellers, page-8

1. nk
    3,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    The shares aren't liquid investments in this market Phillw, you paint a best case scenario which is crazy in a speculative mining stock in a bear market. You should ask yourself "what is the worst case scenario" and go from there.

my analysis still stands and it is very important that MMN punters are aware of the significant operational risks and liquidity risks attached to this stock

as for ATV, now those guys are top class gold executives. They will list ATV in Canada which will immediatly boost the share price. They have already stated they have no problems raising finance through a combination of debt and equity. They raise the finance around the end of this year as gold is heading for 1200 . At the most dilution will be limited to 100 million shares. Payback will be less than 12 months and the forward hedge price will be over 1200 giving them a massive operating margin.

SVL has far less risk than MMN. You should know this is a dangerous game investing in small cap ming stocks. The most dangerous time is when they start mining and for MMN holdesr they can see danger everywhere. All a punter has to ask is " can SVL go from $4million market cap to $40million verus MMN going from $40million to 400 million"

Well I know which horse I'll back. I backed MMN at 4 c and made great money, I ain't going to blow my profits buying back in!

There are so many vastly superior precious metal companies to MMN. Why back this one?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.