PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

hi saltiga62, I am very upbeat about the potential of ABU and...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    hi saltiga62, I am very upbeat about the potential of ABU and what you suggest could be an option. However I doubt management are likely to get off their backsides and suddenly start doing anything in earnest.
    Having been invested with ABU for close on 8 years now, I have seen a lot of outside forces in the financial markets that affect varying stocks to different degrees.
    My previous post was just to state with a company that seems to lack vigour in getting on with the job, that I am reluctant to go in deeper until I can see some of the long term objectives being met.
    Gold & Currency markets are still very volatile and still being manipulated by the powers that be. We can assume Gold will eventually come good, I think that is a forgone conclusion for most of the gold guru's. The question is when and have we seen the real gold bottom yet also will the US$ keep it's strength against other currencies?
    Worst case scenario could be POG drops US$1000 or less and the AU$ goes back to buying US$ 1.10. I think by waiting until the action is actually happening although the profits may be less, the losses may be avoided. Of course it could all be immaterial if holders are prepared to wait until the inevitable happens and gold comes back to where it belongs. But having waited 8yrs already, I'm not keen on another 8 lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 21820281 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16031856 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.