MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

I hold both MEC and BPH shares.I have noted that the BPH...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I hold both MEC and BPH shares.
    I have noted that the BPH shareholders have tailed off on HC posts since BPH has been suspended from trading...... [some weeks now].

Like i said... some angst amongst BPH shareholders currently. Personally I would like to see the ASX keep BPH in suspension till MEC starts trading.

I think i know the response of BPH shareholders will have to this idea. Yes,Yes

i know about the pdf and David Breeze being kicked off the board...etc,etc.

I have mentioned before that MEC has over 30% ownership of ADVENT [what ever the Russian doll structure is ] ....and if you are frustrated with the position in BPH ....THINK HOW SHAREHOLDERS OF MEC FEEL !!!

....i call on DB to start looking at the big picture relating to the whole of his corporate structure.
    ....i have put this to him before and he has some time spare now to sort this out.
    .... please dont reply saying MEC is broke.
    .... are you aware that MEC was the LEAD COMPANY in the one and only previous drill in 2010.
    .... MEC hit $1.10 a share before that drill.

I strongly point out that the current proposal to drill pep11 has a greater chance OF FINDING GAS OFF THE BACK OF THE 2010 FAILURE.
    I know a great many of SH`s are just interested in the speculation and opportunist value of this venture
    Yes,Yes.... i know the backlash i will get but hey.... potato head is not only problem here. ...who was also at fault in allowing a TEN YEAR period to go pass. ....this is the real elephant in the room ...and the elephant is stepping over all those ducklings.

...... cc BPH,ASX,ASIC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.