MRR 5.00% 1.0¢ minrex resources limited

G'day guys. I live in the Pilbara and drive road trains, hauling...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    G'day guys.
    I live in the Pilbara and drive road trains, hauling material out of several mine sites in the region including lithium mines.
    I only really started investing in lithium a few months ago and am learning.
    I own MIN and PLS purely because they are up and running and able to capitalise on the current high prices.
    Last week I bought LRS, MLS and MRR. My average buy in for MRR is 7.9c.
    I like MRR for a few reasons.
    Tambourah and Haystack are both adjacent to formed, sealed roads, so that greatly reduces capital outlay. It also means that upon a major lithium discovery and building of a mine, it is considerably cheaper to hire a fleet of road trains to cart the lithium to nearby Port Hedland. PLS pay a much higher price because after turning off the Great Northern Highway the road trains have to travel 30 minutes each way on a gravel road and the maintenance of these trucks is ongoing and through the roof. These unsealed roads batter the fu@k out them.
    I'm also am pretty excited about the rock chip samples thus far at Tambourah North and am eagerly awaiting further assays.
    But the appointment of Ian Shackleton was something that really got my attention. He knows the region well and understands lithium exploration. He knows the difference between being onto a good thing and barking up the wrong tree. After his success at GL1, he probably had his pick of lithium projects anywhere in the world, and chose to go next door to MRR. Hugely fortunate for us holders. I believe in 3 to six months we will know if we are on a winner or not. But he knows he's in elephant country. So I'm here for at least that long.

As an aside, does anybody else think Cooinda and Shaw River should be low priorities or sold off as tin assets?
    Or do you think that they are highly prospective for lithium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $954 100.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3661221 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496397 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.