MRR 5.00% 1.0¢ minrex resources limited

G'day Howzovest. Didn't know about AS2 until you asked so had a...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    G'day Howzovest.
    Didn't know about AS2 until you asked so had a quick look but feel it's not appropriate to discuss another stock in detail on the MRR thread.

I will say that the Mt Maguire project is 10km from Paraburdoo which is about 6.5 hours on a sealed road from the port of Port Hedland via road trains which are generally speed limited to 90km/hr.

That's all I will say on AS2.

By law as road train drivers we are permitted to drive up to 17 hrs a day.
    This is important to know when investing for obvious reasons, not limited to cost.

However it's fair to say that the cost of transportation is the killer in the Pilbara.
    For example the lithium from PLS and MIN is not trucked from the mine sites directly to a waiting ship in Port Hedland.

It is trucked to a massive storage shed in Wedgefield (Port Hedland) owned by Qube and tipped off. Qube then mix the different blends together in the shed with a loader.
    The blends are tested regularly and Qube manage moisture content and the entire preparation process prior to shiploading.

When the ship docks, Qube then load the different blends into shipping containers with lids onto road trains again and they drive it down to the ship to be unloaded by crane into the ship holds.

So in the case of PLS and MIN, Qube run the whole show. They supply the trucks, storage, management and load the ships
    and it costs the clients a lot of money for that mine to ship service.

But word on the street is that Qube are building another storage shed even bigger than the existing one to accommodate the PLS and MIN expansions, so there's still incredible margins to be made at the current prices.

So the lithium explorers that find average tonnage at below 1% Lithium will really struggle to cut it.

That's why MRR are looking so good at this early stage with what we know so far. High grades, fantastic jurisdiction and putting a solid team together. Ian Shackleton can and probably will put a first rate team together in preparation for the next PLS.

Anyway all the best to all LT investors.
    With a little luck in 2 years time MRR will be asking Qube to build another storage shed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $954 100.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3661221 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 496397 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.