MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

mmro to mmr, page-6

1. J8
    14,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 831
    Shucks Dcob , that's the nicest thing ....

Since 24/6 when MMR and MMRO were 42c and 24c respectively their increases have been 90% and 150% . Amazingly , if you take a tax factor of .4 ( as previously posted ) off your MMRO you have 90% for MMRO as well .

So , however you work your investment/tax , be diligent .

These current prices prove the market is giving Advent circa $1.20 across each of the three ( mmr/mmro/bph ) . This also shows that all three are in fact closely valued .

GBA is the laggard . That is the laggard with the best percentage gain since 24/6 ( 166% ) . The gain is better even including the payment of tax .. and GBA have some tax breaks by investing in MMR . AND they are still undervalued compared to MMR and BPH .

Upside to come is whatever the new boys pay . We don't know if it is going to be $1.50 . Maybe 20% upside is still available there . EPBC is priced in up to a point too but there will be upside . Bigger money does not gamble with hearsay . Even bigger money awaits a discovery .

So we value the field at $180M on my guesstimates . BUY therefore have a $30m value attached . Is BUY worth $47m without PEP11 ? Maybe .
    In BUY , your upside is limited to half because only half the MC ( generous ) is attributed to PEP11 .
    My new guess is ...... The words hydrocarbons discovered and $3 for MMR , this guess is based on a market value of $1b attached to the field immediately upon gas . The price from hereon until spud is not something I want to guess at .

PS .. I know nothing etc etc .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.