MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

My experience has been that wherever there is a chance of big...

1. 727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    My experience has been that wherever there is a chance of big money to be made (and lets be honest thats what chm and holders are hoping/gambling on) there is always keen interest from people in the associated industry in this case Investors and brokers....I dont know the planet you live on Gardie....where brokers would'nt dream of being able to give long valued wealthy clients a little opportunity to make (as you and others have alleged) something like 7 to 20 times their money..(sp going to 15 cents maybe 50!!!)And no I dont think they will be there at court every day..but the savyy ones will definately be having someone attend occasionally..gather info from mmx maybe, but also reporters, attendee's and independents, they are in the business of making their money, from clients making money, from investing in stock market...
    I mean, I dont know any stockbroker who would want to call someone like James Packer and say hey J, put $2 mill into this,,your gonna get between $15 and $40 mill back in a few months...that would have to be very bad for business..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.