MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Pumpkin my sweet little vegetable I think you are really seeing...

1. 529 Posts.
    Pumpkin my sweet little vegetable I think you are really seeing commises in the wood pile.

The original lawyers included Tony Hartnell who represented Braysich through his federal appeal against ASIC in the Saxby business which was won by Saxby and Braysich.

I understand Tony Hartnell was a character witness for Braysich at his market manipulation trial but that did not help.

So there is a connection there but despite this they got the sack so Braysich as a shareholder must carry a lot of weight !

With the start of the GFC CHM would have no ability to raise capital to pursue litegation.

An existing litegation funder whose is represented by Paul Lindholm who according to Rebecca Urban has been in court agreed to fund.

His company's place of business is Piper Alderman in Australia. Maybe like Rebecca pointed out he establishes a seperate structure for each case they take on.

So in the miiddle of a GFC a party comes along who is prepared to fund the cases.

Part of the condition had to have been sorry CHM but your using Piper Alderman from now on.

CHM would have said business is business and by the way Hartnell we want the invoices taxed.

The funder would have a charge over the company to protect his costs and percentage of any win.

As to the Scook connection the transaction involved Nicu - CHM (PRE EXISTING MANAGEMENT) and an entity related to Scook. Now what and why did MMX gain from that transaction.

Everyone who is concerned about the funders split is a MMX supporter.

It will be with standard market terms is my belief. You can laugh and scream but as a shareholder thats my belief.

The only way for the stakeholders in this beyond the funder can win is for it to be through the share price.

Again this is all mud throwing Pumkin and has nothing to do with the case.

The crazy thing is some stupid PR person has convinced MMX management that throwing mud is going to make it all go away.

SORRY folks its week 4 of the case and 5 of MMX key witness got cold feet.

Now down to what is substantial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.