MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

come on guys this getting like a kindergarten on both sides stop...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    come on guys this getting like a kindergarten on both sides stop kidding your selves any of you know anything you dont so stop pretending you do please..

all i go on is price action in these things last week we saw an artificial pump on chm

surprise surprise we are seeing the stock dumped down 14 per cent since close last friday..

is this a coy with a ring of confidence of a massive payout dont make me laugh how expierienced are you guys on the market read the play thru the price action here in the next ten days..

dont follow hollow pumps without news been confirmed thats basic trading investing 101..

some of you guys need to chill out let the case be heard and judgged on its merits

just watch vols and price action instead of wasting your time posting here all day..

that will tell the tale near the end of this trial and well it is check the intrest in chm last 2 days the red hot fav so fasten your seat belt and gardie tells us..

now all of you relax take a deep breath and let it play out hedge your positions and don be all in either of them got it

spread your risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.