MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

mmx must go into a trading halt!!!

1. 1,071 Posts.
    The situation is serious and the management must take all necessary steps to preserve shareholder value. I urge you to contact the company to place mmx into a trading halt to prevent further rote. There is a real risk now that the BFS contents has leaked and those lucky enough are getting out or taking short positions. The papers seem to be spot on so far - there must be leaks from within!

There is only 10 trading days left. Trading halt today, 3 days halt would leave 6 trading days gap. Are we saying that the company would cut it so fine towards the end of June rather than release it now and save us from this terrible situation. Is the 6 trading days just that so important? WHY???

My only thinking as to why they are delaying it is because the news is not good and in fact by not releasing it they are preserving shareholder value.

I was a believer but as each day goes by I am very, very, very worried.

IF you recall when i first got into MMX I posted saying I was either the smart money or a mug - well I guess I have my answer...

Please contact the company. I emailed them last weak warning of the impending share price collapse (hence I sold down 40K shares). They did not even bother to respond to my email. This is YOUR company too!!!

Please thunbs up this post if you have either emailed the company or called them today demanding a trading halt or immediate release of the BFS.

MURCHISON METALS LTD
    Registered Office :
    Level 1
    5 Ord Street
    West Perth WA 6005

Postal Address :
    PO Box 904
    West Perth WA 6872

Telephone : +61 (8) 9492 2600
    Fax : +61 (8) 9492 2650
    E-mail : [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.