MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

If you even had the slightest idea about the stock or me you...

1. 164 Posts.
    If you even had the slightest idea about the stock or me you wouldn't be falling victim to your misguided logic, or your false assumptions.

You think you're very clever being a sideline commentator with your 10 days experience, but you're clueless.

Markets go up and markets go down, share prices go up and they go down, MMX has always been a volatile stock but fundamentally it's an A grade investment.

You're hanging around here downramping, with a 'buy' sentiment and no stock held.

Do you think we're all pinning our hopes on what monday brings? We've seen the stock go up and down 1200%. I've held and occasionally traded the stock for more than 3 years and in that time we've all seen guys like you come and go.

If you get lucky and the stock goes back to bargain basement prices, do you think you're the only bright spark who is going to seize that buying opportunity ?

Tell me something, how much do you think that any of the opinions offered here affect the share price ?

When people call someone a downramper it's not because they're actually moving the share price, but that they're conceited enough to think they can.

Yes, you'll be tripping over yourself to reply that the same is true of rampers, but I'm a long term holder who believes in the stock's merits. I'm not here for a quick buck like you.

Do you really think I'm here singing MMX's praises so that I can entice little sidious into spending his lunch money on MMX and thereby drive the price up ?

Please get over yourself...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.