SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

MN discn PPR and is SGH undervalued ?, page-38

1. 3,495 Posts.
    I have no moral objection with the SGH business model whatsoever, and acknowledge their contribution to facilitating broader community access to the civil law system ... but to be fair, SGH is the text book definition of an 'ambulance chaser' law firm, in the conventional sense of the term and as the AFR readership would understand it. No need to be sensitive about that vernacular

I actually think there's far too much of a victim complex in the forum sometimes with regard to the negative media. The financial press always enjoys a bit of rubber-necking and shadenfreude when a big listed company falls to its knees. When you add in the additional delicious irony of this CA law firm being sued by another CA law firm for an alleged lack of proper disclosure, well ... you must admit, the newspaper copy writes itself.

Chin up, longs. The company will survive for another week at least (in my opinion). Enjoy the weekend, turn off the computer and spend time with your loved ones. This is the time of the year where one should reflect on what one has rather that what one has lost. GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.