SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

MN discn PPR and is SGH undervalued ?, page-61

1. 4,431 Posts.
    Christopher,
    Very true.
    In the most unlikely event of D F E happening in coming 6-18 months,
    who knows at what price 1 dollar or 2 dollar depending upon the numbers, that reduction in debt can be added to market cap and lots more as SGH is derisked.
    However here R some issues that i will raise recap.
    MN did analysis of SGH long time ago 6-12 months.
    2. That was used for the new term debt.
    3. No D F E happened at that time
    4. Means every one thought that SGH will be fine by the time term loanfirst installment becomes payable.
    5.Current media speculation is based on the discussion papaer that has been produced on the basis of that 9-12 months old report.Hence not valid
    as lot of water has gone under the bridge of SGH.
    6. looks like SGH shold already be CF positive.
    7. As SGH was breakeven 2 H last financial year.
    8. So must be even cash flow postive for last qrtr of last financial year.
    9. Even this discussion paper says that the business is in FAIR SHAPE, that was 9-12 months ago. So business MUST be in good shape by the end of 2016 if NOT EXCELLENT SHAPE nad great shape by June 2017 .
    Even this discussion paper says which is undated for all investors as its origin basis date etc is all unknown that their is perception....mind you only perception that some debt for equity swap may be needed for SGH.
    First it is uncertain if D F E is need , second it is also uncertain if apart from at all being needed .how much of it and when if at all it will be needed which it says clearly that for which future projections will need to be known.
    So here we R. Market reacts in a knee jerk fashion with a fluke stone being thrown in the lake of feeble SGH investors and we have this message board trashed because of it.
    However only less than 2% of total issued stock that is 7 MILLION IS TRADED during these 2 days.
    No big deal.
    No talk no reporting of ESCROW funds.
    If media is so good, why have they not used their source to find out the terms of ESCROW, and what SGH is claiming, how much and for what.
    Does it have any other claim apart from warranties for a lemon bveing sold, sale by misinformation and or tantamount to deception.
    What IF 1 H WAS OK OR GOOD.
    What if ESCROW comes home to SGH.
    18 What if NIHL starts firing soon.even 10 K cases at 20K average.
    19.What if PIP is producing desired results. streamling of business and bringing it to the same margins as Ozz by the end of June 2017 qrtr.
    There is no indication from management that thee will be any D F E happening which is understandable as they own with its employees 30-40 % of SGH stock and
    they know that they will turn it around.
    Only a question of time, IF THEY HAVE ALREADY NOT TURNED IT AROUNS.
    21. So if any one sold out then they will be the only one to blame. Me selling it here does not make any sense to me . I added 9999 and then anothr 9081 during last 2 days.
    This is my opinion after going through all that U have written here and i fully agree with what i have written here.
    I can keep on going and U all can keep on adding many more points, but i am pretty sure U GET THE IDEA what is the likely scenario here in SGH.
    You all do what suits UR situation but please dont make investment decisions or change long term investment decisions based on unconfirmed biased half baked truths bordering on lies.
    Keep smiling as always while managing UR risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.