MNB 0.00% 6.5¢ minbos resources limited

MNB Chart, page-59

1. 13,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3973
    I was thinking the same thing, not just about MNB but about the small cap sector as a whole. It has run up a long way and needed a significant correction ahead of the next rally. Some stocks that have gone up more than ten fold this year, probably needed it much more than others. I don't see that MNB needed a correction based on fundamentals and its current valuation, especially given how close it is getting to first production late next year but a pull back along with the sector does now set it up for another big rally into the release of the full DFS next quarter. I think we will still have our Xmas rally as well, which might be a big one if we get more positive news following this correction. January through March, April or May is also traditionally strong ahead of the usual June correction.
    Next year is getting close and will be full of news flow as constructiin begins on the initial project, and the JV NPK project as well as the ammonia project both advance. Who knows if we might be hit with any other surprises but we certainly have enough on the plate for next year already. However, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing future cash flow going into expanding into other projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8165 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.48am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.