MNB 1.89% 5.2¢ minbos resources limited

MNB Chart, page-63

1. 13,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3942
    My thoughts exactly! That all certainly resonates with MNB which has had nothing but improving fundamentals throughout this correction so it is set up for a sharper recovery than the small cap sector generally. I'm still picking new highs early next year, maybe January or February. I'm sure I won't be the only one looking forward to that updated DFS. That might be ready as early as next month (due 1st qtr 2022). As soon as the sector begins to recover, traders and investors might be scrambling over each other to get back in ahead of that DFS release. It should show a NPV of at least $300-400mill on prices well below current MAP pricing. The mc diluted for the recent cr will be below $60mill. 55c in a year will give the stock a mc of $300mill. At spot MAP prices, the FS will probably show a NPV of well over $500mill (probably $700mill) so a mc of $300mill as production begins seems achievable and that still ignores any valuation for NPK and the ammonia project. We should get more news for both of those well ahead of first production from Cabinda. I don't know what will stop this stock from getting to at least 40-55c by end of next year.
    Tomorrow we find out if there will be any cr participants that didn't already hold and want to get out early. I have my doubts there will be enough to affect the sp significantly from here and any lack of sellers should see the buyers give up on waiting for 10c. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's trading.
    Last edited by chuk: 20/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $44.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $20.44K 385.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 184800 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 74343 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.