MNB 0.00% 5.5¢ minbos resources limited

Thanks for the informative posts Chuck. The fundamentals and...

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Thanks for the informative posts Chuck. The fundamentals and other TA, IMO are great and the primary reason that led me into jumping aboard a few weeks ago. Just wondering your thoughts on the steady increase in the last few days, on the back of low volume? Similar to another stock I have, moving up but no great volume. The difference, with the other stock, we are in a holding pattern waiting for Ann. of JV ( good or bad) to drop so I expect low volume whilst “intos” are holding off and ready to move, the closer we get to the JV/ de-risking event or ( hope not/don’t think so)ALCOA walk.
    MNB has great fundamentals, huge upside and is an exciting stock to hold ( I have a small chunk, < 1 mill). From my POV, the sovereign risk is the major hand-brake atm but possibly balanced/outweighed by great fundamentals and growth potential. I don’t see the sovereignty risk as an existential one but rather an historic stigmatisation mostly due to other companies, previous problems/failures in developing countries. Angola has stabilised significantly since the end of the civil war, 2002 and has a recent history of peaceful elections, social and economic reformation and most importantly, Great Britain, Turkey et al, are assisting/driving this reform. Also, an historic dependence on oil may work in MNBs favour by highlighting a paradigm shift towards sustainability and clean, green industries. African nations/Angola sit well behind EU, and other fully developed countries in this arena , but they are on the cusp of an explosion driven by social and ethical responsibilities and expectations. What better way to ride this momentum than on the back of a company that is positioned to increase local food security and offer financial alternatives to petroleum-chemical based industries. I don’t think it will be to long until “ESG” money starts to jump on companies such as MNB. Also, high profile investors and captain of industry, Twiggy, Gina and the like love to push small caps like MNB to humanise their portfolios(PR and social profile). Based on NPV alone, we should see significant move in SP. Add the sustainability and ethical angle and a SP/NPV ratio of > 50% is not unrealistic. I’m very comfortable in averaging up for some time. Good luck all.
    Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $13.09K 242.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 163451 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 31421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ 67300
Last updated 14.41pm 21/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.