MNB 3.45% 5.6¢ minbos resources limited

I've been nibbling MNB for a while now with gratitude to the low...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    I've been nibbling MNB for a while now with gratitude to the low share price offered by the market. Being a long term investor, this is the best time to buy into many quality stocks that are price beaten down as a result of FED doing QT and hiking interest rate. However, it is about coming to an end and my crypto and biotech portfolio (DXB, OPT, PTX, et) began to see good profitability.

My turn to look into some beaten down mining stocks and my key reasons to invest into MNB include:

1) Low Cost, Zero-Carbon Energy (A+++)
    Minbos Resources has an agreement to access zero-carbon hydropower at approximately 1.1 cents per kilowatt hour for a 25-year period. This agreement ensures a stable and cheap energy supply for their Green Ammonia Project, making it economically viable and environmentally sustainable. This low-cost energy strategy is crucial, especially with rising global energy prices and the shift towards carbon neutrality.

2) Key Shareholder - Owner of the Largest LFP Battery Supplier (A+++)
    A $15M cornerstone investment in Minbos Resources was made by a syndicate led by Mr. Liang Feng, who is the founder and chairman of Shanghai Putailai New Energy Technology. This company is the world's largest anode materials maker for lithium batteries, with a significant market in lithium-iron-phosphate (LFP) batteries. This investment indicates a strategic interest in Minbos's future phosphate mine, considering the use of phosphate in LFP batteries.

3) Near-Term Phosphate Fertilizer Project (A+++)
    Minbos Resources is approaching production for its Phosphate Fertilizer Project in Angola. The project's Net Present Value (NPV) is estimated at between US$191 million and US$308 million. This project is significant for addressing the gap in fertilizer consumption in regions like Africa, thus potentially transforming Angola’s food security and crop yields.

I'll continue to nibble and GLTA! I think we may see a rerate very soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $48.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $9.232K 166.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99963 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 252589 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 86140
Last updated 15.37pm 03/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.