MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

"I actually rang then this afternoon and the call id say was a...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    "I actually rang then this afternoon and the call id say was a mixed bag but overall a positive one."

I never wanted and still don't want to call them, because I (as well as Minbos) don't consider phone responses to be binding, compared to the formal announcements on ASX. I'd prefer to hear concrete updates on ASX, not via phone call where the company person says stuff and I'll just nod along.

Nobody in this forum (at least from what I've read) found out anything negative via calling them over the phone, like the fact that they changed funding strategy last minute because suddenly they found the $25m term sheet signed over a year ago that they so proudly presented to us and so many people here rejoiced in the sun dancing and singing with that $25m to one day be undesirable and wanted to give us a better deal with debt financing last minute. Or nobody found out via calling that the previous contractor breached the contract and was going to cause a significant delay. The answers that I read from people posting here (if we are reading the same thing) are always positive, upbeating, and giving an impression that it is "very close", "almost there", and all callers left the phone always satisfied and happy with Minbos's assurances. I mentioned in my previous post that someone from the company, when called by someone here in this forum, even mentioned that the November commencement was still going to be the case. Lindsay himself in an early September presentation still reassured people of a November commencement. That was a reassurance given 2 months (if you are too busy to do the subtraction) before the official commencement day when both funding and design were still incomplete (this is a fact).

If you can't even trust something as formal as the ASX announcements, what makes you think you can trust the reassurances over the phone? I ask everyone here again, over the last 3 years full of delays and last minute changes, has anyone found anything negative (or not negative but materially helpful that is not found in ASX announcements) in advance (i.e. delays, contractor termination, funding changes, etc.) by calling the company? Or perhaps I missed something?

Last edited by riverflows: 08/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.