MNB 3.85% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

MNB - Down over 50% since Early 2023, page-74

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Appreciate the breakdown river. what you say makes sense and I do agree more concrete details on formal announcements is the most sound path, not people approaching the company to prod info. i also think chuks comment on delays not needing to be delays rings true. but I am of the opinion that in any investment to take any info from the official source into serious consideration, there's definitely been hiccups but and changes. but plans like the world shouldn't be static. you not only invest in the initial vision of what they present you, but also the end game and the A to Z and I've found life in anyway never matches what's written down.

mining especially from the prospect to producer is a tough game and I've seen and been invested in companies that have done far worse then mnb while in better circumstances but completely collapsed at the construction stage or took on too much debt from financing incorrectly, even while being "on time and following through"
    these various issues mnb is having haven't broken its back financially and I can see that movement while slow these past years has been moving toward the goal, i don't believe what I say is particularly positive either. what has happened should be expected and I give no credibility to mnb for just making headway to the goal, but they have and it is a matter of make or break in this next year.

it is hard to take a phone call as gospel but no one should ever be invested in something where the can't believe the info told to them, and I do hold the call with credence since the option you pick to speak with someone is shareholder inquiries. i can't even call it false information if things do change as that's the nature of plans and making things work.

I don't know what will happen truthfully because literally anything can go right or wrong. it is a lot easier for it to go wrong though. if you don't trust the company you can just move on and none would blame you.

cheers for being grounded in our discussion and not saying idiotic things like some down ramping individuals. discourse should be like this everywhere.

GTLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $47.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $17.91K 337.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 616 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 43482 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.