MNB 1.89% 5.4¢ minbos resources limited

"I'm not implying they intentionally lied about timelines but...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    "I'm not implying they intentionally lied about timelines but they seem to have gone with announcing the best possible scenarios rather than the worst for timeframes."

I take your word for it, since you have been in this space much longer than I have.

"Only problem with that is that us investors want everything ASAP so that's what some managers might feel compelled to try and give us."

No I don't want things ASAP. I want timeliness, but when timeliness isn't possible due to unforeseen changes, at the very least, transparency. Lindsay assuring of a November commencement in September when nothing was even close to completion (funding and design!) was the lowest of the low in Minbos's communication during my time holding it.

"So these red flags some talk of regarding delays wouldn't exist if we were given more realistic timeframes in the first place."

chuk, if you get my points at all, red flags here are less about delays and more about the transparency and reliability of the company. Everybody makes mistakes, I do too. But this company has been repeatedly making the same mistakes of unrealistic timeframes over the last 3 years, left, right, and center. I thought it's supposed to be run by professional adults, not 3 year old kids who don't yet have the capabilities to learn? Haven't they learned anything about giving realistic timeframes over the last 3 years? What makes me sick is that they keep repeating this pattern of giving unrealistic timelines and then disappearing into darkness with radio silence all the times! In the best case, it's incredibly amateurish, and in the worst case, dishonesty might be involved. I am not gonna accuse them of anything, but even in the best case, it's a very bad thing for them to show to investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $35.17K 629.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 491082 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.