LCL 12.5% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

Agree with AnotherUKI, it’s a milestone, keeping perspetive its...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Agree with AnotherUKI, it’s a milestone, keeping perspetive its the biggest news since MNC acquired Hampton near 10 years ago, then Calatos.
    Yes Chile has been disappointing, esp Mollacas, which basically reflects a failure within the Chile regulatory system, reflects badlly on that jurisdiction. The Company never broke the rules.
    As for Calatos a deal will arrive when it does. The asset remains v valuable and MNC right not to agree silly terms. Worth remembering this property has big long term potential, takes many years to fully explore these systems and it is in great geological location, and well as great location for development.
    As for Colombian gold the Company’s patience seems to be paying off. Just look at the presentation. First a neat small 50koz pa mine beckons at Miraflores, a higher grade breccia pipe near a porphyry. But second, there is outstanding near term expl‘n potential at Tesorito, a mineralised gold-copper porphyry, could easily be plus 3moz? Third, there is Chuscal, a major target. And fourth there are also a number of prospects in N of tenements yet to be explored.
    Company flags plus 10 moz and why not. . ,.
    Main near term value driver likely to be drilling at Tesorito. Plus advancing Miraflores Feas. Study, an here an u/g only mine will help permitting, accelerate development.
    Meanwhile share price still seems to have the copper downturn blues, distracting people from Colombian story.
    Finally, notwithstanding disappointent in recent years, MNC for a junior has good Board and tech management, who ill be motivated to make Colombia succeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.684M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $7.111K 888.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2628074 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 179366 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.