PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi Jockthegreat and Theoc,You guys ask the best questions.Jock ,...

1. 1,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1994
    Hi Jockthegreat and Theoc,
    You guys ask the best questions.

Jock , there has been two trials using Rapamycin for ALS in the past. One NCT 03359538 an Italian multi centred study by that has progressed past phase 1 and is currently in a Phase 2. The other was abandoned mid trial due to what I believe was side effects. It was a University based hospital possibly Texas ( I can't find it now). Rapamycin is fraught with side effects, the drug dose must be perfect otherwise events happen. MPL is a more specific formulation. Imagine pain relief, one takes Morphine , kills the pain and one feels a gastrointestinal pain or nausea. If one takes Fentanyl, one needs no anti emetic (nausea) medication. Morphine is compounded from the opium poppy, the other is synthetic. Remember we had morphine only for decades.

Theoc, problems with classic mTOR inhibitors include stomatitis ( relieved with Prednisone) , poor wound healing, nephrotoxicity and immunosuppression. With daily frequency of use, the trials will show us the good and not so good of MPL. Possibly low dose age it may not be a problem. It involves some analysis. The synergy with other drugs is a given. mTOR inhibitors can become resistant to the cancer cell . Or maybe I should say the cancer cell becomes resistant to the bodies cellular pathway which has been modified via the mToR inhibitor. To totally combat said applicable cancer we have these options, of course the synergy hasn't been tested yet. We are too small to justify testing this at present. But it could be done , we just need a willing party. Drugs are Omipalisib, Exemestane, Tokinib, Vistusersib, NVP-BEZ 235 , LY3023414, AZD8055, PQR 309, XH 0020381967 and SAR245409.
    One of those will fit and benefit mankind greatly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $91.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $174.5K 841.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 458470 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 144453 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.