PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ok - wasn’t gunna comment, but Just for clarity folks … I have...

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Ok - wasn’t gunna comment, but Just for clarity folks … I have GA’d many Kpax posts over the years, I like them and even if I don’t understand all of what he posts, I know I have appreciated them.

So clearly I pushed his buttons … I am sorry for that … please keep posting Kpax.

Now I am maybe what he refers to as a happy clapper … let’s be clear on this too.

I have been an investor since 2014 and have skin in the game …. Bought more this week. I am an investor not a trader … I am paying enough intention to trade, but that is not my game.

So with that context …. I have had a gutful of whiny posts about PR and complaints from people that all know better than (personally invested) management who have done their best in difficult times with no money. Ok from the outside it looks like they missed comms opps, and maybe they are human too and don’t do what you want when you want … frustrating yeh I know. I see it too.

Despite this I talk it up because I am an investor. I am a happy happy clapper today … they have just derisked a major break through drug …. I don’t understand how it works …. I am an engineer not a PHD Doctor, but I do truly appreciate how difficult it is to do what they have done with nothing much,,, more so.

So I say well done to them, and to those of us that have parked our hard earned and waited. We could have bought other investments like a property, but we said no, let’s invest in doing good for animals and humanity instead. I think that is better, maybe I am wrong, but I am much more excited by it.

I am sure the Board are sick to death of people whinging while they are trying … I am a happy clapper because I know how hard it can be to lead,,, so I am backing them with my words. My choice.

Please do not be offended, and please be positive, we have come a long way and today was great news.
    Much more to come I think.

QQ
    (Happy Clapper)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $82.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $64.53K 312.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 105748 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 100308 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.