PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Hi QQ,Yes you are a 100% right. I take back all suggestions to...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Hi QQ,

Yes you are a 100% right. I take back all suggestions to the BOD. They know far more than I.

I also take back any objective information I have given HC members over the years. We will let the BOD explain the Science.

Yes, I also agree. Let's all be happy clappers . No more suggestions to the BOD.

Please everyone delete Anusha's email.
    No more questions. Trouble is that puts her out of a position. But totally agree.

Lets all not talk of the SP where it should be at 25 cents , let's be happy with the spread at the moment. It's not the BOD's fault it's our for wasting their time on utterly stupid questions.

An ASX Pharmaceutical Company which has a market Capitalisation of 1 billion said one week ago , it's Chairman is changing its regime on emails. All shareholder emails go to the Chairman now. Oh dear , what a blunder. Soon they will have a MC of ours.

Whatever you do members , just be happy clappers and kill the discussions.

Fair dinkum. The amount of time spent helping you people understand and then get shot down.

If you really knew what I know about the Company you would seriously just not make irrational comments. But, funny you do know how much I know and are trying to discredit. Tut tut, let me guess who tells you. Pick your targets better than that next time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.