MND 0.75% $11.93 monadelphous group limited

Crumbs are good, especially if used to crumb little fish, but a...

1. 4,230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Crumbs are good, especially if used to crumb little fish, but a middling-sized fish would be better.

I am surprised that RIOput out that Announcement, as it seemed to cover ground that is wellknown, and the fact that details of the 31 packages of work wereprovided many weeks ago. The only novel point in the Announcement forme was the approval of a $44m pre-feasibility study for KoodaideriPhase 2.

Of the 31 packages of work put out to tender, mostare now closed, and the remaining nine close between the 10thand the 24th of December. Seehttps://gateway.icn.org.au/project/4142/koodaideri-project.I have no idea when we can expect to be told who has won what. MNDwould have been able to tender for some of the work as a primecontractor, or a subcontractor; and directly, or via joint-venturearrangements.

Anyhow, our cardigan-wearing Italians can berelied upon to obtain such work that is apt, and that includes goodmargins. The collapse of RCR Tomlinson can only help to encourageemployee retention at MND, and other financially sound miningservices suppliers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.93
Change
-0.090(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.166B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.19 $12.23 $11.80 $5.622M 469.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 671 $11.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.93 1023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.