MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

As requested I’ve contacted the appropriate individuals in...

1. 5,577 Posts.
    As requested I’ve contacted the appropriate individuals in reference to the El Roble Option Agreement payment due in early August, and in reference to revenue receipts. Accordingly I’ve received the following response. I’m pleased with the immediate and satisfying response, and am happy to be a shareholder acknowledging the support we are given and our bright future.

In reference to individuals commenting on the ‘smokescreen’ speculation as a consequence of the most recent two announcements – the company was required to make a decision of declining or accepting an extension on the agreements. Due to accepting one agreement the company released an announcement explaining the reasons behind this extension in agreement. As an investor I would rather too much information, than not enough information.

Individuals investing for the long term will be satisfied with results, but those intending to trade the stock clearly are feeling discomfort. As an investor you need to assess your personal trading plan, and determine if this is an investment for you. MNE is clearly not a trading stock if you have not realised by now. As I stated previously, I am looking forward to the future, and this management have taken almost a direct route to production without fault, I am a happy shareholder but cannot speak for anyone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.