MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

I don’t mean to be particular, but we had $2,357,000 at the end...

1. 5,577 Posts.
    I don’t mean to be particular, but we had $2,357,000 at the end of the last Quarter with an estimated expenditure of $940,000. Regardless we will remain in the scenario of holding less than a $1,000,000 in funds. I did not provide evidence that a Capital Raising was not required, because I believe one will be necessary to begin Paraguay development, but I do not believe it is due in the upcoming week. It was my belief based on previous contact with the company and timelines we could expect a positive announcement.

In regards to my previous comments, they are identical to your own. I do believe a Capital Raising is inevitable but the length between now and this point in the future is dependent on the cash flow we receive from production. If the cash flow we assume is expected in the next few weeks is quite large, I could conclude postponing it for a longer period of time. We would have $800,000 in funds, plus positive cash flow from the past few months, and any future cash flow within the upcoming months.

I also believe the company would wish to raise capital at a much higher share value! Thus I am not concluding one is not inevitable or necessary, but I am concluding the time period between now and that announcement is dependent on cash flow results within the upcoming weeks. In addition to these statements I must also insist we await the end of financial year results as we do not know the expected costs of the upcoming Quarter, or the recent Quarters expenditure. This is my opinion.
    Last edited by Askari: 14/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.