MSB 1.28% 99.3¢ mesoblast limited

"No mate, It would bore me to death. I reckon I don't place as...

1. 16,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8048
    "No mate, It would bore me to death.
    I reckon I don't place as much value on money as you do."

Possibly not.
    Maybe that my money did not come easy to me makes me somewhat wary about not doing too many dumb things with it.

"Nothing better than than having a go and putting it all on the line."

Whenever I see people blow up from "putting it all on the line", the last thing I observe in their demeanour is that they are experiencing emotions compared to which nothing is better.

"Enjoy the varied experiences. I've had successes and failures but the journey has been most rewarding."

Ditto.
    Moreover, I still have successes and failures to this day, and I expect I will continue to do so until the end of my days.
    (And I'm sure that applies to just about everyone, so why it warrants especially remarking on it escapes me.)

"Without people with a bit of "get up and go" we wouldn't have ventured out of Africa about 50,000 years ago."

Sure, but people died during the journey, especially those that set out earliest and had to pave the way.

And the financial equivalent of dying is something I prefer to avoid.
    A not unreasonable approach, don't you think?

"But each to their own."

Well, that's what you say, but given the amount of times you have a go at others whose views happen to not accord with your own, people might be forgiven for thinking that platitude rings a bit hollow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.3¢
Change
0.013(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.150B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 99.0¢ $4.704M 4.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
62 89593 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 64163 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.