MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

madam answer: "My investment process, which involves me buying...

1. 129 Posts.
    madam answer:
    "My investment process, which involves me buying companies only once they are successful (as opposed to companies that could be successful) and which has shielded me from a world of financial pain over an extended period of time, is surely a reasonable one, don't you think?"

dingle:
    "No mate, It would bore me to death".

This discussion needs to be on Mesoblast. Now here is a company that absolutely reflects what I wish we had more of in Australia.  What better example of a "get up and go" group of people than those working for Mesoblast who are introducing cellular medicine to the world. The ramifications are astonishing.  Truly remarkable. Injecting stem cells into the hearts of very young children during surgery in Boston with the imprimatur of the FDA!  This technology is both serious and wonderful - and it belongs to Mesoblast.

Difficult for those without a fairly solid background in the sciences involved to fully appreciate what is going on here. It is true that I get a little disappointed by those who are strongly critical of Mesoblast yet clearly have insufficient understanding or knowledge or interest of the science/technology to hold the strong unyielding views they have.

I understand your wish to be "shielded from a world of financial pain". I think it goes without saying that everybody attempts to avoid financial pain. Obviously. But for me, and many others, it's gratifying to "have a go" and attempt to build wonderful things and leave substantial legacies. Like our forebears did.

Which brings me back to Mesoblast.  I thank you madam for advancing this important discussion. Much appreciated and good luck to you.

Australia needs many more Companies with extraordinary and valuable Intellectual Property and products that can be profitably sold around the world. There are so few.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.