MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

madam answer is the author of: "Until then, isn't it just better...

1. 129 Posts.
    madam answer is the author of:

"Until then, isn't it just better to invest in those companies that already do fit your description of "extraordinary" with "valuable intellectual property that can be sold profitably around the world"?

You entirely miss my point.  I like to start companies - and I have.

And I really enjoy selecting companies that are in early stages of growth and that have extraordinary technology and opportunities. It's to be involved in the growing of technology companies where I find fulfilment. And with the elevated level of risk comes elevated potential reward and the gratification of building something, not leaving this task to others. It is a little intellectually demanding and requires some courage and a "get up and go" attitude. I reckon you would enjoy the experience and I also believe now is the perfect time to join the Mesoblast team. It would be marvellous to have you on board.

Of course it's obvious that if your attitude was ubiquitous who would start companies and provide early capital  and support?  We would still be in the Pinnacle Point caves in the Mossel Bay area of South Africa. You should visit this place. It's where we were before a small number of our species crossed out of Africa about 50,000 years ago.  It's a remarkable story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.