AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

mnm and its future

1. 1,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Was good to see the recent average gold news put a stop to the childish behaviour going on between mnm and esi holders,these exchanges made it embarassing to be a holder and where doing no favours to either stock..clearly mnm has no major problems firstly it has an identity crisis is it a coal stock a gold stock a csg play or maybe a phosphate stock some one even mentioned it may be a uranium stock,this confusion certainly doesn't attract new investors and creates confusion for existing holders not to mention management,one day IK is having a bbq with traditional holders in mt mulligan, the next day he's in bacchus marsh answering protestors demands,this has to be a strain on an already understaffed company .
    The 2nd issue is allegedly and i say allegedly cause you cant believe anything written on this site is that our management dont care about the share price this is painfully obvious as we sink to sub 7c share price ..if a director really said this whether in public or in private to a hot copper member then its disgraceful and needs to be brought to the board for a please explain.
    anyway hopefully the blatant and ridiculous ramping will cease and like all shareholders we finally see some upward movement..but the only way i see mnm to rise is for a takeover imo..i hope that comes soon anything in the high teens will be fantastic..
    good luck all like everyone i continue to hold and hope..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.