AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

mnm and its future, page-13

1. 2,403 Posts.
    Lightning, I didn't say the points weren't legitimate. I've been critical of certain things myself in the past as people well know.

The point is they turn up and comment ONLY when the SP is down, have a little snigger, have a little flame/bait, and the second the SP starts to move up again all of a sudden they have nothing to say. Schadenfreude combined with trolling, nothing more.

Real quality contributions.

With regards to moderating, the one thing I know is that it's pointless to question/argue about it. The very best way to deal with the bait crowd from over yonder is to ignore them. They don't get their ego-stroking reactions, they get bored, and they go away.

Then again, here I am responding to a thread created by hudson, so clearly I'm no expert on the subject, lol.

If the mods say don't engage, and you engage, then you've got to be prepared for the consequences, particularly if you've been warned countless times before. A select few come over to bait, and select few go over there and do the same.

The majority of people from both sides are completely sick of this garbage that goes on (as are the mods for that matter), but everyone gets a bad wrap simply for the particular stock code they hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.