AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

D4343Understand your frustration and that of many holders.You...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    D4343

Understand your frustration and that of many holders.

You wrote:

"If, as he has stated he was unaware of that issue due to Mantle not at that time owning the leases then he is in the wrong job."

This is incorrect.

IK stated that he was not in a position to comment on the "proposed NP" as MNM were not the legal owners of the tenement, not that he wasn't aware of it.

Once the court case was won, then MNM were in a position to inform the market and IK to his credibility did this immediately in BOLD letters in the header of the ann at the time.

I'm aware that IK and team have very strong relationships with the Djungan people, that the ILUA has been officially recognised by the appropriate Govt bodies, that ground work at MtM is well underway and updated news on this front will be forthcoming.

What I like about IK is that he plays it by the book. Every ann has been met to date and progression is happening. There are numerous stocks out there where management promise the world and deliver very little.

Their ann's smack of such ambiguity that nothing is what it seems and that they can hide behind the veil of confidentiality to keep all in the dark, not answerable to the SHs and the blissful ignorant.

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.