AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

MNM drops plans to drill for gas, page-47

1. 937 Posts.
    Thanks BR - this is all so long ago, and the announcements no longer easily accessible, that I forget all the gory details.

The last thing I can find says that the tenement has been transferred to MNM (via Trafford Coal) - in 2013.

IK - if you have no intention of ever persuing Calcifer for damages in this case, how about telling us? The last we heard that was the intention, and we have never received any announcement to the contrary.

Or does MNM no longer have any funds available to instigate recovery of these damages - that's a bit of a catch 22 isn't it? Pity MNM were so happy to throw about $1M of funds chasing this, when the whole project was clearly doomed right from the start (literally the day it was announced - National Park issue) Can anyone remember what the sum of damages being sought was???

I predict that the next project to quietly disappear from the radar, never to be mentioned again, is Haunted Stream (gold). MNM clearly have no intention of ever doing anything with it (how many years has it been on the books now?), and I think it is only useful now just to pad out the quarterly.

In the light of our current position, going back and reading older MNM announcements has been quite an eye opener for me. You tend to forget how much hype and rubbish we have been fed over the years. I tend to agree with the poster (forget who) who recently stated that the sole objective of MNM (just like NRU) is to keep directors in paid work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.