AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

mnm & exergen, page-2

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Well put FF

In relation to the $1.4 billion NPV, the scoping study was put together by Thiess (with Sedgman) who are the largest open-cut contract miner in the world mining more than 100 million tonnes of coal and more than 500 million tonnes of overburden per year.

Anyone here think these guys don't know what they are talking about and, more importantly, won't be able to deliver?

You think they would put their name behind this BM project knowing that one day they will be called upon to make it happen?

Of course not. If they thought it untenable they would have walked away already as would have Exergen.

Only those that are so naive as to continually believe everything written by those that historically never deliver would believe that the BM project is all pie in the sky.

The research has been laid out and posted here numerous times and discussed many more times and still the "if Exergen get ALDP and some S7 in LV they will do nothing with BM" theorists exist.

For mine, BM project will go ahead whether Exergen do or they don't.

If they get ALDP to prove up commercial demo CHTD plant at LV - good stuff as BM project needs that proven to go ahead.

If they don't get some ALDP, then they will have to focus on BM anyway to get that BCE supply for their Tata offtake agreement to meet timeframes by 2018.

You see for me, MNM is a winner either way.

Cheers K

PS For the theorists, how is that BCE going to get out of LV in any decent amount whatsoever to make an export project worthwhile? Magic carpet??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.