AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I was just looking at VOR and noticed that they have a MC much...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I was just looking at VOR and noticed that they have a MC much more than MNM. From what I understand, they are looking for Proof of a porphyry. I dont know much about porphyry's but seems like many of the very large copper resources are in this form?

This may not be very relevant to MNM right now but the quote from the latest Charter Towers announcement is interesting...

"The Gromac prospect where prior drilling intersected what appears to be the margin of a molybdenum copper porphyry system, intersecting widespread mineralisation from 77m to 148m at the end of one drill hole."

This has been bought up by EB a few weeks ago but I thought it presentred another good oppertunity for MNM considering all the focus on porphyry...

IMO, lots of small cap explortion compainies would love to have a resource like CT especially with the potential porphyry but MNM is so tenement rich with so many other irons in the fire, this tenements is just another oppertunity...

damn, I love this share (Potential copper,CSG, gold,silver,BCE,) nothing like diversification

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.