AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

mnm in victoria, page-17

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Sorry Vertigo, we could discuss differing techs for years.

There are many that look great on paper for sure.

We could also discuss the reality of the very real and considerable strength the green movt have in Vic,which imho has considerable bearing on this thread heading.

But debating anything not considered specifically sp positive here is often met with suspicion and anger so best I stay positive on a friday during the trading session.

In a nut shell, imo, it is good to know MNM and all other companies positioning themselves as a collective lobby voice for LV bce infrastructure, and against the Power station resistance to give up lignite tenement control, are working in concordance at the highest company level as I understand it.

This sort of collective voice will benefit all bce projects with a big dollar benefit to power stations so long as there is an overall profit in it for ALL concerned.

There are more than 2 and less than 10 techs with strong cases.

the top 5 are of investment interest to me.

mnm is of those 5 which I consider will draw blood and end up on an equal placing with Alan's.

This is only my researched opinion with regards to the thread heading, not other prospective tenements interstate.

BM on the other hand is very interesting from a number of yet to be defined dollar perspectives and eco realities.

I watch and wait patiently for BM updates as all holder do.

Both Mt M and BM were historical mines that closed due to lack of commercial viability at different times in our HC rich past. This is now obviously a different time, with benefication tech that does not involve the greenies latest hate word 'fraccing' so we would expect less resistance to new mines V the potential aquifer damage fraccing is associated with. However,,, if you remember the slating Simon Crean received in Collins St in recent BCE times when the Vietnamese offered to export beneficated lignite from LV and the subsequent national chaining of green power bodies to coal conveyor belts and excavation infrastructure,then BM
    as an unfolding story has not even got onto the last page of Green list concerns to target I suspect. There are plenty of old ore and coal deposits that are viable again. with BM the mojority of the potential resource remains extant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.