AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

MNM Moving Forward, page-10

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey Golfer another way to handle those built up emotions is to improve your handicap - maybe get another lesson or 2.
    IK cannot guarantee dates as it is fraught with danger. In my line of work, if a client asks if something can be ready next Tuesday morning for example, I would say yes - as long as the welder doesn't suffer a flash, gets the flu, death in the family, forklift breaks down or granny gets her tits caught in the wringer etc. Same applies to MNM - there are too many variables and IK is well aware of these to forecast a date.
    As far as CR is concerned, well if you want to progress a speccy share and you need more money to keep going, then you raise more money. That is how the market operates. If you don't like what is happening then you pull out and move on or do what I have done and that is to go from a top 20 down to where I am now.
    The coal hasn't worked at this point in time, but gold as always, is a hedge and I am punting that MNM with a MC of $14m, might just strike it lucky this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.