AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

MNM Moving Forward, page-6

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Muscleman,

Welcome to the MNM's shareholders' club.
    A quick review of your posts suggests that you have entered new territory.

A word of warning...to succeed here you will need confidence, patience, tenacity and a fairly thick skin.
    Many of the posts are just two groups exchanging insults. And the anti MNM group are very voluble when they sense weakness. (They go surprisingly quiet on those (rarish) occasions when the stock fares better than expected)

However, there are also very good researchers here who provide excellent background info about the company and its prospects if you are prepared to read through all the dribble that surrounds their posts.

MNM is transforming itself from a brown coal company to a gold producer.
    This won't happen in a day, or a week or even a month. But I, and it appears, most of the Top 40 holders think it will happen.

The stock is so tightly held by the Top 40 that relatively small trades affect the SP to an enormous extent.
    Just a few small dollar trades at the close can change the SP by 10% or more.

IMO, at some stage the company will finally get over its foot-in-mouth announcements and actually say they have achieved gold producer status. This will be a world-changing moment for all the longterm holders.

In the meantime just settle back, water the garden , take the dog for a walk, talk to your family.
    Because trying to win by trading verbal blows with these guys is a waste of everyone's life.

PS I bought some more today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.