AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

i disagree gto...i think in this market diversity is your best...

1. 421 Posts.
    i disagree gto...i think in this market diversity is your best friend...As long as the short term focus remains on mt mulligan access, CSM development and gold mining then MNM will stick this out. phosphate and coal can come later once the market settles, where cash will be alot more easily accessible.

IK has the right idea. All the major projects Mantle is associated with have been accelerated to deliver results much quicker than usual. Although its been a little quiet from management lately it just shows me that all the concentration is in the work and results they are out to prove, and this will come simultaneously for each area i think.

As for the options, I dont know, i dont own them. i must admit I am a little skeptical of them being in the money in 6 months time, but i guess anything can happen. I dont, however, believe that 6 months is a long time away. market sentiment, commodity prices and company announcements all have to coincide at the same time for the options to get near the money, and I think its a long shot.

In saying that the heads are mighty cheap, so stock up if you have the cash i say

cheers TD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.