AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

mnm other techs?, page-3

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    hi Navy, You like all posters have the right to say whatever you like but you do seem hot cold MNM. One week you bullish and the next you are Bearish depending on the trend or the sentiment? I am glad you are bullish long term and found the AGM positive though.

Shares get overbought and oversold all the time and that is happening to MNM right now. It is normally in times of bear macro markets when stocks get oversold the most IMO. Macro markets are holding pretty well IMO so MNM going much lower is unlikely UNLESS markets fall 15 PLUS percent in the next month then anything is possible.

Lets consider the current MC and the upside potential? Look around and see what 18 million buys? Not much IMO. Good luck to all those downramers and those on the sidelines BUT IMO we are more of a takeover target now than we have ever been and if we do go lower we will be snapped UP IMO...

good luck everyone includinhg those that buy on margin, I hope it doesnt drop more. I am always bullish but I am also pretty conservative which is why I am 100% MNM and its all my cash so I will be holding mine whatever the SP does.

when great stocks get oversold the bottom feeders are all over like we are already experiencing...they excited too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.