AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

mnm projects

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Mantle Mining Exploration Project Locations

Sheeesh - and I used to think they only had MAK nearology for phosphate.

Something could come from any direction though I suspect the Vic Gold is the likely one.

Project info:

Trafford (Mt Mulligan) Coal and CBM in Queensland is an Historic Coal deposit west of Cairns with excellent CBM prospects where Mantle has reached access agreement in principle (execution pending) with the Native Title Party however where the Company is preparing to instigate legal action against a pending Third Party claim.

Barkly Phosphate Rock in the Northern Territory where Mantle has a major ground position in the Georgina Basin with historic Phosphate drill results centrally located to both Minemaker’s (MAK) and Phosphate Australia’s (POZ) JORC deposits and with excellent potential to locate embayment style Phosphate deposits.

Granite Castle Gold in Queensland where Mantle has existing JORC Gold resources recently upgraded from Inferred to Measured and Indicated status and an additional 6.5km of similarly mineralised shears to drill on-top of the 0.6km JORC resource carrying shear. The Company is currently designing IP surveys for further drill design on these additional shears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.