AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

mnm top 40 28 feb 2013, page-16

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

If we all apply a bit of deduction to this, we can probably
    go a fair way to solving this.

There are only 30 possible people/entities who are able to stump up the 1,000,000 shares to sell at 7.3 cents. (Yes, I see it is presently withdrawn)

Many of these shareholders don't seem trade much, so we can say with 90% certainty it isn't them.

Secondly, if it is a capping strategy, it is high risk one.
    Like most others on this forum, I think that a veritable tsunami will (sooner or later) push this share price way past the 7.3 cent mark. (Probably without any pre-warning).

So it is likely that it is someone that hopes the shareprice can be kept low but is constantly monitoring the price so that they can pull the sell if necessary.

What can they hope to achieve by capping the price?

1) Accumulation?..this doesn't seem to working as very few shares are changing hands.

2)Takeover ambitions?..

3)Getting into position for the next CR?

4) No doubt, many other people will have other opinions and I would be delighted to hear them.

On the subject of continually raising relatively small amounts of money to "put the petrol in the car"...

The recent steep decline ot the SP has followed these raisings.
    I see that Mantle has many projects.. probably too many for one small company to actively pursue.

Perhaps the more knowledgable readers here could identify some projects that can be on-sold to raise funds to stop the constant erosion of SP, both by the uncertainty it causes as well as the dilution?

Cheers,
    Blackpete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.