AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

mnm top 40 28 feb 2013, page-52

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Australia is a great country but things are getting more and more expensive IMO. Its getting harder to find a good small cap stock which sucks.

IMO the KEY is resource size/grade and economies of scale. Look at the Rio's and BHP's who can produce Iron Ore for less that $50p/t?
    This is mainly due to huge resources/grades IMO..
    Many smaller/lower grade resources are not profitable.

There are many small caps with average resources but will they ever get developed?
    I assume most wont unless the particular commodity prices rise further in years to come and our dollar weakens?

fact is, MNM has HUGE brown Coal resources and the gov seems to be onside to get this new sector moving.
    Why else have the ALDP,S7 etc etc.
    We are perfectly positioned here.

LV has the potential to support many new clean coal industries of which MNM could be apart IMO? We have the resource so we will be in the mix somehow..Seems like IK already has a plan otherwise our tenements would not be "strategically positioned"?

This SP sucks and I am as angry and fustrated as most but IK has never given SP predictions before now?
    He has never taken a pay cut to get 3 million oppies.
    He has never been in such a great position.

I dont think he has control over the daily SP like many of us hope but he can control what happens to MNM LT and I trust him as he and the others have more than me to lose if he does not deliver...

PATIENCE,,,,look at the ones who followed the flavour of the month in CCC,MNE,VOR?
    Sometimes its better to stick to what you know IMO

IK if you reading this....I have been yours/MNM's biggest fan/bull but I can see why the shareholders are so pissed. I too am tired of being in the dark and we deserve some news PLEASE

How did Exergen go with their funding?
    What is the plan for the LV?
    Whats going on with Mt Mulligan?
    Please do the placement to management ASAP so the SP games stop....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.