AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

mnm top 40 28 feb 2013, page-54

1. 2,403 Posts.
    Mt Mulligan - we should know more by the end of this month when (if) the ILUA is granted without objections (due date is 19 March for objections with registration to occur ~1 week after that if there are none). Once its granted I'm assuming we'll be able to see the work plan submitted as part of the ATP application and get a sense of when drilling can commence and what the targets are.

LV - We won't hear anything more until the tenements are granted IMO and who knows when that will be (unless they specifically wanted to say something about EL5337 but I seriously doubt it). They can't accounce any specific details because they haven't been granted most of the tenements yet. Unfortunately, this one is very much outside of Mantle's control due to the native title process and the govt. approvals process IMO.

Exergen funding - good luck finding anything out about that. They are a private company who have to tell precisely nobody precisely nothing about their funding arranagements. If they didn't tell Mantle about ALDP shortlisting, why would they tell them about other funding? Will probably only find out once ALDP funding agreements are set (September-ish), but I hope I'm wrong and they do decide to tell Mantle something. Perhaps RFC Ambrian will list something when it becomes a recent transaction?

Looking toward post-GM timeframe IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.