AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

mnm top 40 28 feb 2013, page-55

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Mr Lex, I like your posts. You always keep in mind the facts and keep a close eye on the relevant dates.

I also think that LV updates/news will come after the remaining tenements are granted.
    "IF" Ik had a plan for the LV, I assume they would also need to include the remaing tenements which we are waiting on? Maybe I am jumping the gun or dreaming but this is just my opinion.
    I cant see us accumulating these LV tenements all this time with no plan?
    IK had a plan for BM and I hope he has a plan for LV but this could also be wishful thinking...time will tell

Looks like we can expect some Mt Mulligan news late march by looking at your dates Lexie...

In a perfect world, management will get their placement, MNM will give us some good news and the SP will rally towards IK's 20 cents target in April, MNM will raise some extra cash and drill Coronation, CT, Mt Mulligan between May-August, we will get some "hopefully"good drilling news during the mid year and all oppies will be exercised to set us up for 2014..

We know that the Coronation IP hosts gold/silver so *I assume this will deliver positive results?
    CT had some good rock chips and good prior old drilling results so I am bullish CT also.
    Mt M has been draging on for ages but it has huge potential..

Regarding Exergen funding,,,I have no idea when we will get news BUT I am fairly bullish that they have secured funding and they will be getting ALDP funding...

All the articles I have read the past few months seem to point to Exergen being the main benefitiary of ALDP and the Exergen backers will help support the funding effort IMO...who in their right mind would bypass being a part of exergen with their tech,backers,gov support??

yewwwwwwwwwww :-0) i know the SP is low and I am fustrated but I am also excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.